Thursday 13 October 2011

Pin It

Widgets

Butterflies...

One of my swap buddies creates some beautiful origami cranes to send around the world, so I was inspired to try something to send as  "thankyou's"... 
There are several objects that I love, but I couldn't make a pegasus practical to make/send flat...so I tried bird of paradise, orchids, lilies and a cat....all very nice but not suitable for posting. Hearts are appropriate too, but oh so...common?
Eventually I came across a blog with a nice butterfly.  I don't have origami paper so I played with tissue paper until I remembered some marbled paper I'd made at uni....et voila!


So here are my "Thankyou" butterflies....


Now I need to make a good few more so they can fly off round the world.....


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Sorry to add the verification box- I hate them so... but I've been getting alot of spam messages lately! Hopefully I'll be able to remove it in a while.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...