Sunday 2 March 2014

Pin It

Widgets

2013 in 10 minutes...

My word! I am absolutely appalled at myself! 2013 was certainly a busy and difficult year, and I know I didn't get online as much as I should all round, but I had no idea it had been this long since I wrote a blog piece. Slap me now!

I'm not one for promises... as a kid as soon as I made one it got broken- it was a chronic compulsion to do so, so I shall not exactly make one now... BUT, I will say I will try my hardest to squeeze in at least 2 posts every week, and try to find time to add tutorials as I'm creating new projects.

I will post a few pics of some of the items I've made over the last 9 months...

That was a few rucksacks....




A few journal sets....





Lots of mitts in a huge array of colours...




Dreamcatchers and wreaths....

There is sooo much more, lots of commissions, but I'll get to them another time.

Have a wonderful week


1 comment:

Hi,
Sorry to add the verification box- I hate them so... but I've been getting alot of spam messages lately! Hopefully I'll be able to remove it in a while.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...