Saturday 24 September 2011

Pin It

Widgets

My first hosting of an "art swap"

I've taken part in a couple of swaps at Milliande's Art Community for women, and they've been great fun, so I decided to brave hosting one myself.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
Inchie/Twinchie Box Swap is running through September, and some lovely boxes have been created already!

Here's a couple of mine

A card twinchie that can be posted flat and reassembled and one of my felt inchies which also opens flat.
There's a step by step for the felt inchie in the tutorial section.








A pair of embossed/stamped MDF tile inchies


I have made several more, in different materials- it has been great fun, and I shall post more pics later, including those from the other ladies.







.

1 comment:

  1. Your boxes are wonderful Kal, very inspirational and very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Sorry to add the verification box- I hate them so... but I've been getting alot of spam messages lately! Hopefully I'll be able to remove it in a while.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...