Tuesday 29 May 2012

Pin It

Widgets

May's Heart Page


Well, I have been slack!! I made this 2 days after our prompt, but didn't really like it and wanted to work on it some more... but you know what- I've had a really negative month, not inspired, not focused and certainly not producing, so adding to it went right out the window. Oh well... it doesn't happen very often, I'm usually full on creative so perhaps I needed this lull.
So here it is... it didn't go so well- I redid the foil several times, and in the end I put modelling paste under it too. It'll do, but not my favourite one so far...

Looking forward to June's prompt, hoping that will turn out better.

8 comments:

  1. coeur empreint de douceur......Belle réalisation

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'aime beaucoup l'idée du lacet qui souligne le bords.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Original l'idée du lacet tout autour !
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. j'aime beaucoup l'idée des lacets...bravo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your heart is so sweet with the laced edge!I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. in june you will rock!! some month are bad .. we don't know why but you are too strict with yourself because your heart is so so sweet!! lilibulle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such sweet and romantic interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your heart is beautiful...makes me want to reach out and touch it...the texture looks fabulous and I really like the colours. Fi

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Sorry to add the verification box- I hate them so... but I've been getting alot of spam messages lately! Hopefully I'll be able to remove it in a while.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...