Thursday 31 May 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Super fast bookmarks

When I was cutting up the card as the inserts for my rainbow book  I ended up with lots of thin strips left over.... never one to throw away....


There's recycling... and hoarding... I do both... much to hubby's annoyance... but I found a use for the strips...


How simple to make; punch holes, fit eyelet, cut wool then doodle on each one... I now have a supply of bookmarks for RAAKs (Random Acts of Arty Kindness/ Happy Mail)... it's a shame UK postage has just doubled! There's a few birthdays this month...

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful idea there girl. Love doing the RAKs/Happy mail . I like to call our art recycling also.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Sorry to add the verification box- I hate them so... but I've been getting alot of spam messages lately! Hopefully I'll be able to remove it in a while.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...