Friday 8 June 2012

Pin It

Widgets

And more butterflies and flowers...

I really have a bug with this one... I've just completed a set of 4 small canvases using the same technique as earlier...


I was going to use them as book covers, but I quite like the idea of keeping them together so I may mount them like this... and make some more for book covers tomorrow.
I also had an oval going spare so I created this one too...


I'm going to border this with beads and/or ribbon... I'll have to search my stash and see what beckons... what a productive day it's been...
.

2 comments:

  1. I loooove these!!! I wish I could see the process of how you make these textural pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on it.... have some not too good pics and am doing text. xx I think I need a new camera body, not that I can afford one the the mo...but pics are just rubbish nowadays.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Sorry to add the verification box- I hate them so... but I've been getting alot of spam messages lately! Hopefully I'll be able to remove it in a while.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...