Wednesday 14 November 2012

Pin It

Widgets

How many reindeer were there?

Even with my memory being great when I was younger I still cannot recall the reindeer names... I always miss one- or more! Just how many were there really?
Well, I have completed 6 so far... seems like a normal number for a set. How many sets I get made will depend on how quickly I get my other gifts completed.

Here is the fabric version, I have put a tutorial for them in my textile tutorial page. Why not have a go yourself? They don't take too long, but are well worth the effort. I shall be making a few more sets, and probably use a couple of different shapes too... well, it is Yule.








5 comments:

  1. How beautiful yours reindeers are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your reindeers but sorry cannot remember how many there were

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Margaret, I think there were a dozen, certainly pairs, i should do a search I suppose, just to satisfy my curiosity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous reindeers Kal! The fabric is beautiful, and I love the shimmery thread you used! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Sorry to add the verification box- I hate them so... but I've been getting alot of spam messages lately! Hopefully I'll be able to remove it in a while.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...