Wednesday 12 December 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Biting the Bullet!

Well, after much debating I've gone and done it!
 In fits and starts over the last year I've been going round in circles trying to decide whether to get a book binder, a crop-a-dile or a big bite... round and round.... you read one review one is wonderful- the best thing since sliced bread, then another review says the opposite! 
So  AAAARRRGHHHHH! What to do????
I've had my 3D book covers sitting around for months waiting to be punched and coiled, I've set so many eyelets by hand on my rucksacks that it hurts- hammers and thumbs don't mix! and I'm always punching holes in my journals... 
With limited funds I've opted for the Big Bite, hoping that it will be up to the job. I shall certainly be putting it to the test- watch this space!!  With heavy card, canvas, fabrics, leather, CD's and plastics regularly used in my projects it's going to be working like a Trojan... I hope!
I really don't like buying tools like this without actually getting a look first, but I've been on the web all afternoon, and as I have found only one Big Bite available I've had to order it. There are no more anywhere, can you believe it?

So, here it is, with promises of so many applications and capability... I can only hope it's not been over hyped. Hopefully it will be here before the weekend, so I'll post on Monday with a rundown of my experience with it. Oh, and wasn't I lucky- I got a blue one... not barbie pink- yuck!




Well, it's now Saturday evening but it's not here... so I guess I'll have to wait till Monday for it to arrive... projects later then! It came on Monday, and I had a quick play... so more to come... soon!

4 comments:

  1. I am sure you will find life much easier with your big bite making time for even more creating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that it's blue! :) And I can't wait to see more of your work, now done with this little helper. Don't worry, it will be great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope so! Some reviews say it will be the answer to all my needs... well- we'll see! I intend to work it hard, a quick burst of presents for yule, then onto my projects in the new year...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had mine for a few years and I love it,you will find the long reach really useful.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Sorry to add the verification box- I hate them so... but I've been getting alot of spam messages lately! Hopefully I'll be able to remove it in a while.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...