Friday 13 January 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Seed Journal 2012

Milliande started this prompt Seed Journal 2012 earlier in the New Year, but as you know I've been busy playing on other projects....
But , true to form I did sneak a day off to make my journal cover, first with the fimo seeds, and then to paste,etch and later ink the front. I quite like it in the white too...

white fimo and modelling paste on canvas
 But I had to colour it to make it right...

finished with acrylic inks and matt varnish 

It might keep me inspired to pick it up often, inbetween a multitude of other projects.



1 comment:

  1. Love it! Love the texture even in the white version. xo

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Sorry to add the verification box- I hate them so... but I've been getting alot of spam messages lately! Hopefully I'll be able to remove it in a while.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...