Thursday 26 January 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Valentine's Day is on it's way...early!

I know, it's over 2 weeks away, but with post taking a fair while between countries, we have to make these things early....
 a couple of weeks ago we badgered Marilyn, bless her for agreeing, into hosting her first swap - My Valentine ATC's . She's doing a great job and alot of us have joined in. I wasn't sure quite what I was going to do...felt, plastic, paint, foil..... 
I decided today to use watercolour paper and my watercolour pencils, I hardly use them so it was a good reason to get them back out. After creating a background I got my inks, stamps and stencils out and had a play with no preconceived ideas. I had offcuts of organza in a box with cut out hearts, so I used that too. Once dried I added a tiny bit of doodling on a few... and here they are.... all ready to go.



Now I just need to decide who gets which card and post them off... hopefully in time for the big day!

3 comments:

  1. Love your cards Kal! Very cute and colorful! I wish I could join this swap, but I've had too much to do...Next time I will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know- been so busy myself, and still need to catch up on seed journal, bod, and my bos...
    Palma is hosting a hearts pins swap, and there's also a st patricks day swap going...
    busy,busy,busy!! all good fun!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are beautiful Kalona,love that deep red one in the middle, love

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Sorry to add the verification box- I hate them so... but I've been getting alot of spam messages lately! Hopefully I'll be able to remove it in a while.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...