Tuesday 21 February 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Acceptance..of most things really, but mainly my art

Continuing in my Book Of Days with Effy at  wildprecious.com   I caught up with another spread today. One of the prompts was "Accepting", and I decided to work along the lines of accepting my art for what it is, and isn't, and learning to fly with my wings, not others... here's how it turned out


I haven't done any gel transfers in a while so thought I would use them for the text. There's alot of texture gel in here, both in the transfers and as deep texture as several birds, bird cages and shapes... The birds were a treat from my  arty friend in Bristol- she knows who she is!! I'm not sure it's exactly how I wanted it.. but as it's all about accepting- I guess I'll have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
Sorry to add the verification box- I hate them so... but I've been getting alot of spam messages lately! Hopefully I'll be able to remove it in a while.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...