Sunday 19 February 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Equinox dolls

Having finished the dolls for the Equinox swap on Milliande's , I finished my own equinox doll last night.. both sides, so she's now hanging up pride of place over the tv. Here's how she looks... I even managed to find some relevant little charms hidden in one of my bead boxes- I love not having to buy stuff for projects!!





























 Remember those fimo faces I sculpted and then cast for a beading project? They're in the craft tutorial section if not... well, I decided they weren't what I wanted for that project and set them aside for later use. Perfect for this project, the resin plaster takes acrylic paints really well.





I'm going to make a Summer/ Winter doll to match, but I shan't start her until nearer the time... I need to gather my materials up first... can't wait though, these 3 were so much fun after 40 years since the last one, my how time flies...

3 comments:

  1. Como já tinha, falado, seus projetos são muitos belos. Se vê expressividade nas bonecas. Parabéns! Abraços, Algecira - http://alcastrosantos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Como já tinha, falado, seus projetos são muitos belos. Se vê expressividade nas bonecas. Parabéns! Abraços, Algecira - http://alcastrosantos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obrigado Algecira, você fazer um trabalho lindo demais, eu costumava fazer um monte de ponto cruz, mas isso machuca os meus olhos agora. Juntaram-se o seu blog. amor e luz,Kal.xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
Sorry to add the verification box- I hate them so... but I've been getting alot of spam messages lately! Hopefully I'll be able to remove it in a while.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...